Monday, April 28, 2014

Oddity

I haven't had energy to do anything because of a terrible tooth ache/infection thats crippled me beyond belief. I have to wait until the middle of May to get these bastard wisdom teeth out. Way behind on regular life things, I've switched up and decided to take weird pictures like I used to do way back when.



  IMG_1420





Playing with light, finding the most bright and obnoxious pieces of clothing I own, having my hair unkept....all of that made me realize just how much I miss doing stupid weird things like this. It kind of fuels a creative crazy side of me. Plus I just might have found a really great spot to take pictures of vintage clothes I plan on selling.



  Kimono3



Kimono Sides



Spinning Kimono Lady



With so much crap I've piled onto myself, finding (or re-funding) something that genuinely makes me happy without thinking about how it'll make me money in the future... now that has been the best thing I've felt in a really long time.



  LZS CAT


MEOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts